Eyebrows Ok So Far ~ Eyeliner Not So Good - Massachusetts

I had my eyebrows and eyeliner tattooed on...

I had my eyebrows and eyeliner tattooed on initially about 3 weeks ago and the touch-up visit was last weekend. Because I had chemotherapy 3 years ago, my eyebrows never grew back in completely so I thought I'd have them done. Also, I hate applying eyeliner so I had that done as well.

The results are amazing for both ~ especially my eyebrows. But my eyeliner color doesn't seem to take. It faded within a couple days to a light gray after it was first applied and now it's been 4 days after the follow-up visit and it's already half faded!

I don't blame the person who did this because they are very experienced and very well educated for this. I'm wondering if it is just me. Are white blood cells attacking the ink because it is foreign to my body, making it not adhere?

If you hate to apply makeup like me, this is a luxury you should not pass up! It now takes me less than 1/2 the time in the morning to apply makeup. My eyebrows were half gone and now they look incredible!! My eyeliner looks beautiful as well. You look half made up when you wake up in the morning! Also, my oncologist has sent patients to the woman who did my tattoos so I know it is safe. You can have an MRI without any problem, too.