7 1/2 Months to Go... - Massachusetts

Just got my Invisalign braces yesterday. I will...

Just got my Invisalign braces yesterday. I will admit right up front, I'm a bit skeptical looking at some of the 'moviestar' after pictures of 'normal people' but am going hopeful. I had braces as a teen and as I get older, there's overcrowding.

Today is the second day. It's not as bad as I thought but there is discomfort. I could see how people would just keep them out but the little button attachments are rough and bothersome so may motivate me to keep them in.

7 1/2 months to go

Just got my second tray Friday. Can already see...

Just got my second tray Friday. Can already see changes!

Dr. Joseph Milavec, Boston, MA

Dr. M has been taking care of my teeth for about 15 years. After a lifetime spent at various dentists, I consider myself a pretty good judge of dentists. I trust his work and recommendations and highly recommend him.

On my 8th tray, and now starting to see a improvement / change. The biggest hassle is having to brush your teeth all the time.... I have 25 trays to complete
I'm 45 and got my first set of invisalign.....can't wait for the end result in 6 months.

I had braces as a teen with a really bad buck tooth problem. Unfortunately, over the past 23 years, I have noticed that it is coming back and have a space on either side of my mouth.

Can't believe that I finally did this for ME!!!!

Good luck to you....you must be a few months away now :-)
Week 7! Just started my fourth session of trays. Having worn braces in my teens, this is nothing like it! I already am watching a difference and seeing my teeth realign - with no pain!

Hi Boston,

That's awesome you are noticing a difference already! So what's that like 2 months, about, so far, so not bad with only like 5 and a half to 6 months to go. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Boston,

Welcome to the Invisalign community. 7 1/2 months isn't bad that's only August not bad at all. I'm glad it's not as bad as you thought it would be. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt