Hair Laser Removal for Legs. Love It!!!

First of all: DO NOT GO TO AMERICAN LASER...

First of all: DO NOT GO TO AMERICAN LASER CENTERS!! I had originally made an appointment with them before i knew anything about laser hair removals and what places were certified. This place was not certified and had at least 300 bad reviews just on the BBB. They also screw you with money. I did a lot of research on hair removal after i almost made a bad decision with ALC.

I found a certified place with a Dr. that knew exactly what he was doing. So far i have had 3 treatments for my full legs and i can not explain enough how awesome my legs look and feel. I have black hair and shaved everyday at least once or twice a day to make my legs look good and feel good. I ended up waxing at least 4 or 5 times a year while shaving in between just to get rid of the black spots of hair growth along my shins. I couldn't stand it any longer. I met with my Dr. over the summer and started the treatments in september.

I have lost soooo much hair on my legs it is unbelievable. Also, i can get a way with shaving only once a week and having my legs still look and feel great. the hair that is left (which isn't much) feels softer and is not coarse like it used to be. The hair growth is a lot slower too so i don't have to shave everyday. I am already looking forward to the next treatment! : ) I even just had him do my bikini area too because i was so pleased with the results of my legs!

I am completely satisfied with my results. the only regrets i have is that i didn't do this sooner!! hope this review was a help!

SkinExcellence: Steven Ross

This is a certified place for laser treatment. Dr. knows exactly what he is doing and made me feel so comfortable. He even drew me a diagram to show exactly how the hair removal process works.