Don't Bother - Massachusetts

I wanted to get rid of my pouch, I am a very fit...

I wanted to get rid of my pouch, I am a very fit 47 year old and had 2 kids. I was the perfect candidate. After 4 sessions I did not loose anything, the skin firming never happened. It was also very painful.

@ chereal - You are exactly RIGHT..."very PAINFUL!" Please read my story:

In spite of all the doctors and spa owners claiming there are NO side effects and claiming how safe it is, I am a patient who has actually done the Exilis procedure and I am having MANY side effects! By the evening of my first appointment, I was in severe pain. I had as much pain as I did after having surgery. My lower abdomen was so swollen, I looked as if I was six months pregnant. A few days later, I found a knot in my lower abdomen. It is currently 21 days after my treatment and my stomach is still swollen and I still look pregnant. The knot has increased in size. To my knowledge, Exilis is FDA approved for WRINKLES, but not for fat removal. It was only approved for wrinkles in late 2009. There is not enough research to truly KNOW all the side effects, in my opinion. I believe there will eventually be a lot of people who will come forward with many different side effects. Most spas and doctors who are making a large amount of MONEY with the Exilis will NOT advertise anything but GOOD results. They have a very biased opinion. I personally, would NEVER recommend Exilis. My health means way more to me than that!
Hey chereal,sorry about your experience,where did you go? I don't want to go to the same place since I'm considering to have exilis,would You mind to share?

Thanks for posting your results, chereal. I'm so sorry it didn't work for you. :( Do you think you'll try anything else, like regular lipo?