My Daughter's New Life After Breast Reduction

There are no cons. My 16 yr old daughter was...

There are no cons. My 16 yr old daughter was terribly self conscience of her breast size. She was (is) a little under 5 feet and barely weighs 100 pds with large breasts. She was so unhappy and asked for a breast reduction. This was a dramatic decision for both of us to make. So many would not agree with elective surgery for their child. I KNEW how unhappy she was and KNEW this was the right decision.

Her Dr recommended the Dr and we went for a consult. What impressed me the most was the Dr trying to talk her out of the surgery!! She felt it was so important that this be done only if my daughter truly truly felt this necessary. She said she just could not do it if my daughter had any possible regrets. She won, not only my trust and respect but also my heart b/c I knew she DID care about the outcome. We were not just clients.

We went with the surgery and 1 1/2 yrs later, there is not one single day that my daughter feels anything but love for her new figure. It has changed her whole life. We recently went prom dress shopping and my daughter cried while trying on dresses. Tears of joy and thanks that these dresses fit!!!! I am forever grateful for what this has done for my daughter.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Again, we were not just clients. We were people. The emotional pain of being so little, going through teenage years, feeling totally self conscience, is far greater then anything. As I said earlier, this HAS given my daughter back her youth w/ pride!!! She loves her herself, inside and out!