Just Had Breast Microfat Grafting - Massachusetts, MA

Hi, I had breast cancer a few years ago...stage 2b...

Hi, I had breast cancer a few years ago...stage 2b. 12 lympnodes removed. With that said, I had a lumpectomy with 3 tumors removed. It left my left breast a couple years later, with a dent and my right breast where the cancer was, was higher by two inches. I just had the microfat grafting and am happy to say it is covered under the cancer law (i.e. free!!) I was thrilled to hear that and just decided to have it done. I am on day two in recovering right now. I am in pain but vicodin is helping. I am hoping and praying it comes out great. I had an extra size added to my breasts, figured if I was going to do this, might as well. Also had left breast lifted. I am very excited to see the final result and was wondering if anyone knows how long this pain will take to go away where I can touch my breasts. They are obviously very sore being the second day out of surgery. Any info. would help peeps! :) Thank you very much. By the way, my dr. Patel was awesome and took four hours.

*Crossing my fingers* I hope everything goes well for you :-D
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Heard she was board certified and excellent thru word of mouth. She doesn't have the over the top bedside manner but does an excellent job..which to me...is the most important!!