Debating a Thigh Lift - Massachusetts

I have excess skin on inner thighs that cant be...

I have excess skin on inner thighs that cant be removed by lipo. When I see before & after photos I dont always see a huge result unless the person lost over 100+ pounds. Im also concerned about recovery. I'll have 2 weeks of help but then I'll be on my own with my 1.5 year old. Undecided & would love any advice on if its really worth it

Surgery is scheduled for May 18th

Surgery is scheduled for May 18th

On May 18th I'll be having a thigh lift,...

On May 18th I'll be having a thigh lift, breast lift with implant.

Hoping for a an update!!!

Hey TMP, I hope your surgery went well. We would love it if you'd come back and let us know how everything went and if you're satisfied with your results!

OOH I can't wait for an update!!!!

I didn't realize you were going to have breast work done as well. You may have already found them, but we have Breast Lift and Breast Augmentation communities if you want to read up on what other ladies have experienced with those procedures.

Oh wow, you scheduled!! Congrats, you must be excited!! And...probably a bit nervous(??). How are you holding up?

As you probably noticed above the worth it rating is 82% for Thigh Lift right now, which means of the 14 people who have shared their Thigh Lift story on RealSelf about 11 thought it was worth it.

Here is a Q&A that might help with your concerns about recovery time:

Thigh Lift Recovery and Downtime

Hopefully some of the community members who have had a Thigh Lift will chime in with their thoughts as well, but there is a little info to get you going. :)