Chemical Peels and Dermabrasion - Maryville, TN

I went a year ago to socle medical spa in...

I went a year ago to socle medical spa in maryville TN and i swear i wish i Never Did ! My Reason for going was typical wanted a fresh look it , blackhead mild , just wanted to hit a few areas that started to show wrinkles. dermabrasion actually is bad because it sucks on your skin there for pulling on the skin elasticity and that's not good. I now have uneven skin tone and all my life iv had beautiful even skin tone i went in good and cam out looking like i'm 5 years older. Now i have brown patches everywhere. i was sold a package and with collagen stimulation laser and now i have what look like welts on every spot they laser'ed. Its not only not worth it Its like your paying someone to make you look worse ! DO NOT RISK IT! I'm now paying the price in more ways than one. i paid $89.00 with stimulation and $109.00 for 2 session with stimulation with a special offer deal and had 3 sessions once a month. This place ruin my skin. I was never offered any kind of cream after either.

Socle Medical Spa

I found this place on the internet i would never go back in fact 'm' looking into suing them. socle medical spa in maryville TN WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

'Sucks on your skin'? That would not be dermabrasion. Do community managers have to get permission from posters to put reviews in the correct category?

taviskat, if the post below is correct and you would like me to move your review to the microdermabrasion community, just let me know.  I would be happy to do that for you.

I'm sorry that you feel worse after the treatment, but just thought I should clear this up: what you had was micro-dermabrasion, NOT dermabrasion. The difference is like night and day; microdermabrasion is used to exfoliate the skin, and there is generally not much downtime, while dermabrasion is serious surgery where layers of the skin is sanded off and then regrows, involving weeks of downtime. Just thought I should mention that for the sake of the people reading this review. I truly hope your skin gets better as time goes on, may be best to wait and let it heal on its own rather than looking for more procedures to correct the damage.

How discouraging it must be to feel like you are looking worse than before. :-/ You mentioned you were getting some laser treatments done to help correct the problems seen after the dermabrasion. Are you having the laser treatments done at the same place as the dermabrasion, or have you found a different office to go to?