Chemical Peels and Dermabrasion - Maryville, TN

I went a year ago to socle medical spa in...

I went a year ago to socle medical spa in maryville TN and i swear i wish i Never Did ! My Reason for going was typical wanted a fresh look it , blackhead mild , just wanted to hit a few areas that started to show wrinkles. dermabrasion actually is bad because it sucks on your skin there for pulling on the skin elasticity and that's not good. I now have uneven skin tone and all my life iv had beautiful even skin tone i went in good and cam out looking like i'm 5 years older. Now i have brown patches everywhere. i was sold a package and with collagen stimulation laser and now i have what look like welts on every spot they laser'ed. Its not only not worth it Its like your paying someone to make you look worse ! DO NOT RISK IT! I'm now paying the price in more ways than one. i paid $89.00 with stimulation and $109.00 for 2 session with stimulation with a special offer deal and had 3 sessions once a month. This place ruin my skin. I was never offered any kind of cream after either.

Socle Medical Spa

I found this place on the internet i would never go back in fact 'm' looking into suing them. socle medical spa in maryville TN WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!