Navy Mom - Maryland

Hi my name is Kandice and I am in the United...

Hi my name is Kandice and I am in the United States navy. I am the mother of two. I had my first child at age 18 and my second at 19, they are a year and nine days apart to be exact. Before children I was 130 and after I was 215. Somehow I managed to get down to 160 where I am fighting to stay at.

The reason I chose to get a tummy tuck is because I work out more than three times a week and as far as my abdominal area I see no results. I am constantly trying to find ways to get my tummy flat and tight, but nothing works. So I talk to my doctor and I am scheduled for a appointment to see if I qualify for the tummy tuck. I will upload photos very soon.

thanks you all for the inspiration
Congrats on getting the weight down and deciding to get a TT. It's a journey, but the results are worth it!
Hi ga girl, welcome! Hopefully this site will be very helpful and informational to you as much as it has been for me, keep us posted
Congrats on the weight loss, your looking good now and going to feel great after your tummy tuck. Keep us posted on your outcome.
Welcome... When's your appt to see if you qualify? Congrats on getting down to 160!I am in the process of losing 15 lbs before my next appt. A lot of times when we have kids the stomach muscles seperate = never having a flat tight stomach.
Its in 2 weeks and I am so anxious.