Upper / Lower Abs, Hips, Bra Line - Maryland

I wanted to post on this site because it really...

I wanted to post on this site because it really helped me decide to go through with SmartLipo and I wanted to help others. I am 24 years old, was 162 pounds on day of surgery. Not sure what I weigh now, but my Dr . said to expect a 3-5 lbs weight loss.

I got this procedure done week go. It was a $7000 procedure but my Dr. cut down my price because I wasn't too too fat. He was also running a 10% off discount at the time. It was well worth the cost - I got a great deal. He even joked about me getting such a good price.

The afternoon after the procedure was difficult - very painful. As was the procedure itself. But you are so sedated you kind of just deal with it. Once I was able to shower and change my bandages I was doing a little bit better. It's still really hard to sit up / lay down, but walking is not a problem.

I'm still a little anxiety-stricken about everything, still a little spooked. I know I have to really lose some weight and tone my arms and legs because now I look extremely disproportionate!

I'm a little nervous that I look TOO skinny.

Pre picture is night before the procedure, post picture is the day after procedure. I will post up more pictures as time goes by.

He has very fair prices, but he's not the most personable doctor I have ever had.