My Stomach Looks Weird - Maryland

I have always been pretty thin, so when i hit 30...

I have always been pretty thin, so when i hit 30 and I gained a few ponds, i was very dissapointed to see that it all went to my gut. How embarassing having people ask you at least once a week if you were pregnat.

I got lipo two weeks ago and my stomach looks weird and lumpy and it feels hard and numb. I am very concerned. I thought it would look pretty good by now, but I just keep hearing that it will go away. I am so glad I didnt get this done in the beginning of the summer expecting to wear a bikini that summer. Apparently it takes a long time to heal and actually look normal and good.

The pictures I posted are two weeks post-op. When...

The pictures I posted are two weeks post-op. When I see the pictures, it looks much worse than when I look in the mirror. This friday, it will be 4 weeks post op and I will post more pics.

So its been 5 months since I had my lipo procedure...

So its been 5 months since I had my lipo procedure. My stomach is still lumpy and splotchy, I went back to my dr. this week and he said that he would do a revision after I was 6 months healed. I have another appt in 6 weeks to check it again. I am not too happy. I feel like I look better in clothes again, but I still wouldnt wear a bikini because my stomach looks a little distorted. I hope the second surgery will fix things for me.

Normal. My dr told me to do massage starting around week two I think? its possible you could have a serotoma(sp) of course.
hi Star11girl- i just wanted to see how your tummy was doing. did it ever become smooth?
Took four weeks for most of my swelling to go down. I am six weeks post op and still a little swollen but numbness is gone
Yeah I was told by my doctor that it will take up to 6 months.