Scared and Shaking in My Boots-Tummy Tuck and Lipo Scheduled - Maryland

My surgery is scheduled for 12/30. I'm excited...

My surgery is scheduled for 12/30. I'm excited about the thought of a new body. I'm terrified of the surgery.

Hi Maria,

Scared out of your mind is natural but you will be fine.  You will be so excited with the new body and completely happy when it is all over.   Best thing I have ever done for myself.

Go under the Tummy Tuck Forum and check out my Tummy Tuck Survival Guide.

Just know there is pain after but it is temporary and it will all end soon enough.  It is worth every bit or soreness, swelling and stiffness you will have for the short time.

Keep reading and posting on the site and you will find a wonderful support group out here.  We will all help you through this.  Will you be posting before and after pics?  It is really fun to see the changes.  And no need to feel crazy about posting the before pics.  I know it can be a little unnerving to show the muffin top but hey we have all had them.  You will not find any judgment on this site.  We all like to help each other celebrate our victories.

I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your pics as you go through this process.