Choose the Right Doctor - Maryland

My cost for this procedure was more expensive...

My cost for this procedure was more expensive because it included two separate full treatments one month apart. I think the key is choosing the right doctor to administer this treatment. I went to a board certified plastic surgeon who I knew was reputable and whom I trusted. I think my results are fabulous but it all depends upon the provider chosen. My physician does extensive research and testing before he administers any treatments or procedures on his patients.

OH! I had it done on my face.

OH! I had it done on my face.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

It's not always easy to find a doctor that can be trusted. I know for certain Dr. C can be.

it sounds like this one may have been written by the Dr.'s office?

I had my procedures done with Dr. C, Mt. Airy, MD. Sorry but I don't have photos to offer.

Hi Washington,

I actually meant where on your body did you have the procedure. ;) Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Washington,

Welcome to the community. I'm glad you had a good procedure. Where did you get the procedure done both times? A number of other members have mentioned the right doctor makes all the difference. Please keep us updated and if you are comfortable with posting pictures that would be great.

Thanks,