Mommy Makeover - Unsure of Lift with BA? - Maryland, MD

5'2" 140 lbs. Getting back in shape after one...

5'2" 140 lbs. Getting back in shape after one child. Having mommy makeover done. Any advice/feedback whether or not I need a lift. Looking at getting 350-400 cc silicone implants. Scars do not bother me but not sure if I exactly need the lift. I believe I can get the natural look without the lift but want to make sure. Thanks.

According to the surgery calendar today was your day! When you're feeling up to it, please report back and let us know how you're doing.

I wouldn't get the lift if I were you. My breasts look pretty similar and I am only getting the implants, no lift.
Hello! I'm about the same size as you and all my consults (4 total now) have said no lift needed. I'm scheduled for a TT and BA. Take a look at my photos and that might help you visually compare. I agree with AboutTime4Me on getting more consults done. I hated doing that because of time & then had a difficult time choosing between 2 PSs that I really liked but I'm confident in my basic knowledge of my procedures. Not sure if this helped you any but good luck!!