Didn't Work - Maryland, MD

I had two Vi peels over 2 months. The first one...

I had two Vi peels over 2 months. The first one was pretty uncomfortable,burning-I had the AC on my face in the car on the way home and it was winter! I am glad I had the next two days off b/c I could not sleep the first night due to the pain-- like someone was sticking needles in my face - jerking me awake. My skin looked awful- if anyone has a lot of sun damage,you will need to take off work b/c any brown spots, freckles you have will be BLACK until it peels off--which for me was 4 days. Oh- and the real black spots peel last! After all that, the brown spots came right back, not much lighter. After the second peel ( not as painful) still- brown spots peeled off, but reorganized and back they were. Now - I never let the sun hit my face- so this peel was no help- and a waste of money-

I think that these doctors recommend the most expensive procedure to pad their wallet - and not the best option for your condition-- do your own research. I also was talked into a series of 4-5 IPL sessions for sun damage- did not work after a thousand dollars- and all they say is -- well let's try something else.

Hi Baltimore,

Thanks for the review. I'm so sorry your procedure didn't work as well as you had hoped. Did you ask you go back and ask your doctor what happened? Maybe the laser was too low. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,