Didn't Work - Maryland, MD

I had two Vi peels over 2 months. The first one...

I had two Vi peels over 2 months. The first one was pretty uncomfortable,burning-I had the AC on my face in the car on the way home and it was winter! I am glad I had the next two days off b/c I could not sleep the first night due to the pain-- like someone was sticking needles in my face - jerking me awake. My skin looked awful- if anyone has a lot of sun damage,you will need to take off work b/c any brown spots, freckles you have will be BLACK until it peels off--which for me was 4 days. Oh- and the real black spots peel last! After all that, the brown spots came right back, not much lighter. After the second peel ( not as painful) still- brown spots peeled off, but reorganized and back they were. Now - I never let the sun hit my face- so this peel was no help- and a waste of money-

I think that these doctors recommend the most expensive procedure to pad their wallet - and not the best option for your condition-- do your own research. I also was talked into a series of 4-5 IPL sessions for sun damage- did not work after a thousand dollars- and all they say is -- well let's try something else.