Making a Decision! - Maryland, MD

Hello everyone I just joined today. I was very...

Hello everyone I just joined today. I was very satisfied with how everyone seem to help each other. I am 25 years old and weight about 300 lbs. I have always been around 220-230lbs all my life over the past couple of years I've gained weight. I'm seriously thinking about TT what are your thoughts for a new comer like me at such a young age.

I have added pictures of my huge belly area,...

I have added pictures of my huge belly area, please tell me if the TT is right for me.

I can tell you from experience that you will have to lose more weight before the insurance company will pay for a tummy tuck. I was 485 lbs and am now 285. My stomach has shrunk significantly but I still have another 100 lbs to go. Ofcourse if your health is gravely at risk then that's different. But try increasing your protein and fiber. I do zumba three times a week it's awesome
Consultations will be a great place to start for you. Only you & your Dr can decide if this is a good idea for you. Do you have children?
Beautychick, I have one child. Just trying to get up enough nerve to go see a doctor.
I have found two thats about 40 minutes away from home. I would like for my insurance to pay for it since I have so many other issues going on. But if not I still want the TT I think it would be great. All I have is stomach so I think I would look great afterwards. My boyfriend think I'm going to loose to much weight. Thanks again it really helps...
I agree with Princess! I think you should do a few consultations to discuss the results you're looking. Have you found any good PS in your city?
Have you went to any consultations yet? I went to my first last Thursday and that really helps with making the decision.
No I havent went kind of scared in a way. My boyfriend do not agree with it but I really want it. I have searched around I may make a appointment just to get a doctors opinion.