Looking Forward to Less Pain - Maryland, MD

I'm 33 years old, I'm currently a 32HH (I think)...

I'm 33 years old, I'm currently a 32HH (I think) {32J are too lose, 32H are too tight, the 32HH is uncomfortable not sure if its cause its an old bra. :( I was debating about going to the bra store to get a new but thats a 45 min trip one way & last time I went the lady swear I was a 36G & wasted my time, ["I don't stock anything higher in a 32 band then a DD, why would anyone go bigger then that?" Honestly I never want to go back to that store again] so I decided to just throw on 2 sports bras on most days, either way I'm always uncomfortable and in pain). I would like to go down to a 32D/E, but I know the PS knows his job better then I do, he said he couldn't promise me a D/E but he will take off a lot of breast mass. I have wanted to get a reduction since 2000 (28DDD) but the PS & I decided it would be better for me to wait till I was older & had at least 2 kids.
My family & I have recently move, I decided it's the best time to get it done, we move in Feb, made the result for consult in Mar, got a consult in July, pre-op date 9/11/13 & surgery date 9/17/13.
I'm nervous as the weeks go by.

Less then 2 weeks!

Aniexty and nerve are increasing I know this is normal. My pre-op is still a week away. I looking for suggestions on items I need for post-op & any questions to ask during pre-op, I want to have a list to write things down, I will be going to pre-op by myself.
TIA
Melinda

Check out www.breastreduction4you.com. Great info.
Congrats on setting the date. You will feel so much lighter and better.

Welcome to the community!   The ladies here will support you and help you through this process.  You will feel so much better once this is done.