Better Marriage!!!! - Maryland

I received a breast augmentation in May of 2012...

I received a breast augmentation in May of 2012 not sure exact day but I just passed my 1 yr mark and I could not even explain how happy I am with this procedure. I stopped breast feeding after 2 yrs and was almost flat chested. It was hard since I have always had at least some sort of boobs!!! I was feeling down on myself and it was hurting my marriage. I got the augmentation so I could be a happier more confident me and that changed my marriage, I was able to open up and not be embarrassed with my changed body after 2 children. My scars are almost non existent! They seem to lighten and lighten as the months pass it is great. Dr. Rodriquez did an amazing job and always answered my questions and made me feel like we were both going to get great results. He made suggestions with honesty and I love that because I did not walk out of his office looking crazy with something that does not match my body type. I am so happy with my ladies, I look at the mirror sometimes and I think dang I really love my boobs!!! I think that is a great feeling to have!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rodriquez did an amazing job and always answered my questions and made me feel like we were both going to get great results. He made suggestions with honesty and I love that because I did not walk out of his office looking crazy with something that does not match my body type. I am so happy with my breasts. I look at the mirror sometimes and I think dang I really love my boobs!!! I think that is a great feeling to have!