Laser Lipo - Maryland

It's awesome! I didn't want to do the...

It's awesome! I didn't want to do the traditional lipo. So I consulted and read a lot about laser lipo and I went for it. My results are great.I am very happy with the way my outer thighs turned out. That chunk of fat is GONE. No downtime, I went out with boyfriend and his family the same day as the procedure, sat at a table and had some dinner. No pain meds needed. I was achey, but not pain. You HAVE to wear the garment, it is not fun at all, but the longer you wear it the better the results are. I am 6 weeks post op and I have switched to a thight slimmer type garment.

The procedure was fine. The worst part is having the tumescent fluid injected, it did feel quite uncomfortable at times, you just breath through it. Once that is done, t's smooth sailing, I didn't feel a thing.

Very happy I did it, it was a breeze. The worse part really is wearing the garment.

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. W is very educated. He speacks all over the world and is involved in all state of the art cosmetic procedures. He specializes in cosmetic dermatology but did an excellent job with the laser lipo. Read about him, his office is in Hunt Valley, MD.