BOOBIES LOOKING GOOD !!! - Maryland

Hey everybody I'm getting breast reduction...

Hey everybody I'm getting breast reduction surgery next Monday (10/24/11) . Words cannot describe how I'm feeling.

I'm 18 years old, and I started growing boobs when I was 9. Now I'm a fully 38DD and I'm only 5'3 and my weight is 120. I've always hated my self for having large breast. I feel so insecure and have very low self esteem . My dad felt my pains but couldn't do anything because he has no money and also bad credit for loans. I thought I would never get rid of my large breast.

To make a long story short, I decided to try my insurance but many people told me that the insurance hardly pay for this procedure. I was discouraged. But I still went ahead and talked to my primary care provider. He told me flat out that the insurance would not pay for it and that I was wasting my time. I was discouraged again . But still I asked him for a referral to go see a surgeon . He gave it to me and there I went.

I explained to the surgeon my situation and she perfectly understood me. I told her I'm also interested in joining the military right after high school. So she file a claim to the insurance she also included my symptoms, me wanting to join the military . She did tell me that I might not get approve because I don't have any documentation from physical therapy , or chiropractor . Anyways she did file, and exactly three days later , I was Approved.

I was mad excited. My insurance ends in two months so I schedule the surgery right away. Insurance paying for it 100% I'm lucky. I'm on Medicare ( priority partners ) .

I just have one question. What can I do to reduce swelling , and recover quickly so that I can return to school because I'm taking two weeks off . Thanks for reading.

SO I AM OFFICIALLY FIVE DAYS POST OP. AND OH MY...

SO I AM OFFICIALLY FIVE DAYS POST OP. AND OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY I DID THIS. I HARDLY FEEL ANY PAIN ANY MORE, AND MY BREASTS ARE HEALING GREAT. THE HARDEST DAY WAS THE DAY AFTER SURGERY. BUT THINGS ARE GOING GREAT. I STILL HAVE SWELLING OF COURSE BUT I CAN CLEARLY SEE A HUGE DIFFERENCE. I AM GETTING READY TO RETURN TO SCHOOL IN ABOUT A WEEK. I HAVE A LOT OF MAKE UP WORK TO DO. BUT I REALLY DON'T MIND RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY SURGERY IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT. IF THERE IS ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO IS THINKING ABOUT HAVING THIS PROCEDURE, STOP ! THINKING ! AND ! JUST DO IT ! ...IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. FORGET THE PAIN THAT'S WHY THEY WILL PRESCRIBE YOU PAIN KILLERS TO MAKE THE PAIN BEARABLE. I HATE FEELING PAIN BUT I DID IT. SO IF I DID IT, THEN ANYBODY CAN DO IT.
I WAS LUCKY BECAUSE MY INSURANCE PAID FOR EVERYTHING 100%. AGAIN BEST DECISION EVER. AND TRUST ME I'M 18, MAKING BAD DECISIONS IS MY SPECIALTY.
SO BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY BEST DECISION EVER !!!
EVERYBODY KEEPS GIVING ME THUMPS UP. I LOVE MY BREASTS.
BELOW IS BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES.
AGAIN I'M FIVE DAYS POST OP SO THERE IS STILL SOME SWELLING. BTW MY SURGEON SAID AFTER THE SWELLING GOES DOWN, I WILL BE A 36C. SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE ME SMALL BECAUSE I'M YOUNG. OVERALL, I THINK THAT'S THE PERFECT SIZE SO I'M EXCITED.

Wow a month post op today. what can i say? boobies...

wow a month post op today. what can i say? boobies still looking and growing strong. everything looks great no complications whatsoever. and i was fortunate that i didn't catch an infection. still best decision ever. i'm just waiting for summer to roll by quciky, so i can wear my fav tops and dresses without a bra ! thanks to every one for their comments and support. i appreciate

2 years

Hey everyone,
. Last time I posted was more than a year ago. Well I'm almost two years post surgery. And I'm so fortunate because I never had any complications. I never even went back for my post surgery appointments. That's how successful my surgery has been. Best decision I've ever made in my life. I love my breast.
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

SHE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND KEPT ASKING IF I HAD ANY MORE QUESTIONS. SHE IS PREGNANT SO SHE DIDN'T REALLY SPENT SO MUCH TIME. SHE WAS KINDA TIRED FREQUENTLY I UNDERSTOOD THAT BECAUSE SHE IS ALMOST 8 MONTHS PREGNANT. THE OFFICE STAFF WAS GREAT I ONLY HAD TO WAIT LIKE 5 MINUTES DURING MY APPOINTMENTS. OVERALL I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYBODY WHO LIVES IN MARYLAND BECAUSE SHE IS A SKILLED SURGEON.