Breast Reconstruction - A Great End Result

Pros: - I feel much better in clothing versus...

Pros: - I feel much better in clothing versus having no breast to fill out my shirts.

- I had breast cancer and chose to have breast reconstruction afterwards. I had a double mastectomy and had no breasts for approximately 6 months. It was frustrating before I had breast reconstruction surgery, but I made it work. Now, after having my implants I realize my confidence is back to what it used to be or even stronger... The entire experience has changed me so much!!

- I look the same in clothes as I did before I had breast cancer.

- I don't have to wear a bra because of how great a job my Dr. did.

Cons: - It is a long process, so you have to be patient, but it is worth it.

Thanks for your personal story. It helps others realize there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Best to you Dr. B
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I feel very fortunate to have found a plastic surgeon that understands me and my situation. Breast Cancer and a bilateral mastectomy is a life changing event and can obviously be negative to most people that go through it. Having a Doctor like mine however, makes it worth it as he takes time to explain every detail and does a wonderful job all along the way. I couldn't be happier with my choice of Dr. Schreiber and would highly recommend him to anyone who goes through breast reconstruction following a mastectomy.