1 Week Post-op, Uneven 240cc, 5'1" 105lbs - Maryland

I had my breast augmentation about a week ago and...

I had my breast augmentation about a week ago and I was initially happy with what I came out with. Until 2 days after I removed my surgical garment and replaced it with my sports bra. I noticed that my right breast is not as full at the crease as my left. I could also tell they are uneven because it wasn't filling the bottom part of my sports bra like my left breast does. My right was a little smaller pre-op and was very precise about fixing the uneveness.

I decided to have 240cc saline mod profile on my left and let the PS use his judgement on my right. I never asked how much he put on my right breast but will definitely ask on my 2-week post op. My left breast is just how I want them to be but still a little tender when touched. My right breast seems a little wider also at the top, a little higher, but much softer than my left. BA didnt recommend any massages until I see him next time.

Is it too early to tell if I have uneven breast implants and being paranoid about it? Will my right breast drop over the course of time? Please advise.

Though we had some miscommunication in the beginning and saw how disappointed I was, he right away put me on his priority list and rest assured I'll be happy when i come out of the surgery.