Breast Augmentation/maryland Surgeons? - Maryland, MD

Hello realself, its been a long time since ive...

Hello realself, its been a long time since ive been on here. I decided to end my bbl journey and start my breast augmentation journey instead. My breast as of now is a deflated 34a, well barely! Yass barely. I'm 5"7 and around 170pounds. I stay in the DMV area and is looking for a breast surgein who knows what they're doing. Does anyone know of any surgeons who is in the area of montgomery county, chevy chase , Rockville, and surrounding areas of the DMV.? Please let me know.

poor credit :/

Ugh, sooooo it's been awhile since I've been on here, life and what not has got in the way. Now I'm back to square 1, the money I've saved up is gone into emergency events that came up, *sighs...does anyone know of any credit lenders or any loan places in maryland or on the Internet that accepts applicants of bad/poor credit, if so plssssss let me know..helllllpppp!

DR BARRY J COHEN, MD Rockville, MD http://www.bjcohen.com As a physicians wife, I set my standards very high. I am not easily impressed and would never settle for a surgeon who was less than the best. Having researched surgeons all over the country, I found his information, verified his AMAZING credentials and he was easily my choice. He is a miracle worker and his work is well worth the 1500 mile distance for me. I am envious that you're in the DMV area. (His prices are great, too, but I wouldn't try a BBL and BA at the same time....No way to lay down!) Good luck & keep us updated. Hope this helped! :)
Thanks hun yes it did :)
Thanks hun!