375cc Silicone Implants - One Breast is More Real Than the Other

I had my procedure done awake, but sedated. I am...

I had my procedure done awake, but sedated. I am extremely happy with my result, except for the little concern about the feel of them.

I always wanted breast implants and then when I had my children, I really wanted them : )

I had a breast augmentation four months ago and overall...I am very happy. I only have one concern. I got 375cc silicone implants above the breast tissue. I was a 34B and now a 34D. My breast were a bit uneven (one sat lower than the other and one was more fuller than the other) before and I understand that followed over. My right sits lower than my left and my left is way more soft than my right. It actually doesn't even feel like an implant is in there because it feels so real. The small concern that I have is that my left breast feels harder than my right. Not hard like a rock or anything, but you can feel the implant; whereas, my right...it's as if there is no implant. I hope I'm making sense : ) Is this normal?
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

He was very comforting and was very straight up with me. I wanted to go a little bigger, but he was very frank with me and told me that I should not go so big because of my body type. I loved that he was very honest and patient with me.