49 Year Old Professional Male - Just Starting Invisalign - Maryland

So far Invisalign has been more of a paint than I...

So far Invisalign has been more of a paint than I thought it would be. The feeling of the trays on the teeth are pretty annoying. My ortho has been great, very professional, very informative, very consultative. I am constantly thinking about the trays. That being said, I would much rather have Invisalign than regular braces. I love the fact that I can take them out and eat, clean my teeth and put them back in. The time with them off flies by while the time with them on seems to crawl - ugh. I take great encouragement from many people who have posted their experience and know that it will be worth it when it's all said and done. My kids haven't even noticed that I have them in yet. I am scheduled for attachements in a few weeks so that may change.

So far it most of what I expected. The advertisements make it seem a little nicer, but the reality is moving your teeth is something that is going to take some time and effort - regardless of what method is used. So far I'm extremely happy with the process.