Wish I Could Have Done It Sooner - Marshfield, MA

I have had gynecomastia since I could remember. I...

I have had gynecomastia since I could remember. I used to hear it from the kids at recess in junior high. No matter how much I worked out I still could not get rid of my man boobs. I had this procedure done in June and it's been 5 months since. I can wear tighter fitting clothes and don't have to be as self conscious. Dr Ishoo was great. He has developed his own technique and I was very surprised how easily this could be done in his own Surgical Suite in his office. Recovery was easy. I am very pleased with my results. You do have to follow a lot of post-procedure instructions and you need to keep your follow up appointments for aftercare and massage for the desired results. The worst part was initially some swelling and I needed some drainage procedures (all routine by the way) and the fact that it was the beginning of summer and I had to wear a compression vest for most of it. All of the aftercare and appointments are included in your initial payment. So no matter how many follow up procedures or appointments you need, you aren't shelling out money. It was definitely worth it and I wish I could have done this a long time ago.
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon