Very Happy - Marseille

I've had dysport inject in my crow's feet and my...

I've had dysport inject in my crow's feet and my lion wrinkle.
Very happy with the result: natural and i still have some facial expressions :-)
Actually i can't exactly compare with botox as this time i've also had a stylage (sort of restylane) HA injected in my lion wrinkle to fill it up. Mine was too deep and botox didn't really flatten it enough. Very nice result, my wrinkle is gone.
And when I smile i don't have crow feet anymore;
Dr. Bartoli Jouve

Glad to hear you got such great results! It sounds like you had Botox previously, then tried Dysport this time. Is that correct?

Yes. I was not very satisfied with botox, at least not for my wrinkle lion that was not improved. Then this time the dermatologist suggested dysport (stronger, according to her) and some HA to fill up the creases that were deep. So I can't really compare which is better for wrinkle lion between botox and dysport. For crows feet both were excellent.

Oh interesting, well I'm glad to hear it worked. Please let us know how long it works before you start to see the results wearing off.

I'd say it lasted four to six months, at the sixth month the whole stuff was gone, except for some "stylage" (HA) still present at the lion wrinkle spot.