52 Year Old Blue Eyed Brunette with Sparse Short Light Colored Lashes - Marrero, LA

I've always gotten compliments on my eyes. Over...

I've always gotten compliments on my eyes. Over the years, the compliments have stopped due to aging lashes. I started wearing false lashes about 4 years ago. The adhesive I used was latex and actually made for weaves (30 second bonding glue). It worked well, but I would the lashes on for weeks at the time. This caused some bald spots. I finally decided to give Latisse a try. Within a week my lashes were dark like my hair. Take a look at my photos to see the dramatic results. I still have about 3 weeks left before my lashes reach the 16 week mark. I absolutely love this product! An odd possible side effect is that my vision improved. I just had an eye exam last week to confirm this. My prescription dropped from -2:00 to 1:25.

Week 5

Very noticeable improvement in color and length of lashes.

9 weeks

July 16.

12weeks

Still growing longer, lusher and darker.

No mascara

All photos are taken of my lashes without mascara. In the course of 12 weeks I've had very noticeable improvement overall with no change of eye color. I've had slight dry eye, irritation, and a violet darkening of my lash line (upper and lower lids). I apply Latisse to upper and lower lashes. I only use one drop for both eyes.

More photos

Taken this morning on August 23 in a different lighting.

Before and after mascara

Today marks 15 weeks of Latisse . I love the product. I've changed up the way I apply it from the upper and lower lash lines to just dabbing the tip of the brush I in between the lash roots in hopes of fading the violet discoloration a little.

These are pics from today with and without mascara.

17 weeks

These photos show my lashes past the 16 week full potential growth period. I'm still applying Latisse several times a week. I couldn't be happier with the results.
No change in eye color.
Irritation and redness has subsided.
No lash breakage or fallout.
Metairie Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pippin, cosmetic surgeon.

Your lashes look amazing!
Thanks for sharing Linda. I just started using Latisse 3 days ago and I was wondering why we can't apply it to the lower lid - that's where I really need it. I too use only one drop for both eyes and whats left over I put over my eyebrows to make them darker.
Luna, I use it on my lower lashes as well. I had to perfect my application technique to avoid too much product on both upper and lower lids/lash lines. The skin was starting to look a little like purplish veins. People thought I had makeup on which was kinda cool. But I like a nude to bare look. Good luck! I hope you love it as much as I do.
Wow your lashes look great!
Thanks Jill :-) I am really impressed with this product.