Immediately Noticeable Results - Marlton, NJ

Just had it done today. Lower face and neck. ...

Just had it done today. Lower face and neck. Both areas feel like body muscles do after a long & great workout! (And so I already know that my results will be excellent. But will report/update again after a few weeks & months.)
This was the very experience in my life with any kind of plastic/dermatology Aestheic procedure.
I am 59, 5' 6" - +/- 117 lbs Caucasion Female with thin fragile skin. And sagging jawline do to the loss of many molars (and gravity's effect over decades) making me an Ideal candidate for Ultherapy, which I deeply researched herein and elsewhere.
It certainly appeared a safer choice than the similar options. And half the price.

Yes it was a *deep-stinging* process at times, and we stopped halfway thru for me to take an extra Percocet. (But another of the many reasons I highly recommend this Dr., includes her telling me that she herself went thru the procedure - without any meds - to better appreciate the level of pain and honest results. How many male Dr.s are out there, who can say the same!?)

Hi. You are about 3 months out now. How are you doing? Still seeing results? Happy with your procedure?

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  I will be anxious to hear what you think about the final results.  Keep us up to date.

Cherry Hill Dermatologist

World Class. Excellent. Sensitive, Considerate, Intelligent. Informative Personalized Attention. All female office. I could not be happier or felt I was in better hands.