Titan Sikin Tightening by Dr. Donna Wilcox - Great Results - Marlton, NJ

I had a hematoma from an injury to my stomach. Dr....

I had a hematoma from an injury to my stomach. Dr. Donna Wilcox worked in conjunction with my plastic surgeon so there was not a cost for my procedure. The cost of the procedure depends on what and were you are getting the Titan used on your body. I listed the cost for the they had posted in their brochure.
Dr. Wilcox is kind, compassionate, thorough and the results were incredible. I was shocked at how much my skin, that was stretched from the swelling of the injury on my stomach, smoothed out and tightened.
I am going to go back to consult for the Titan on my face. After seeing the results from two sessions on my stomach, I am a believer.

I went to Rizzere Medispa in Marlton NJ.
Thank you for your review, glad you are happy with your results and that you did't have to pay :) Was it painful?
Not really. Just as it started to feel hot it stops. Dr. Wilcox was great at staying in my comfort level. She actually donated her time as a favor to my plastic surgeon. I was shocked at how the skin tightened after 2 sessions . Thanks for having a website so we can find good doctors through others experiences
I am glad to hear it wasn't painful :) Glad to hear this site has helped you, thanks again for your contribution to the reviews it's so valuable to others.

Take good care!

Dr Donna Wilcox

Dr. Wilcox is an amazing woman and doctor. Not easy to find a person who genuinely cares for her patients and is excellent and what she does.