Worth Every Penny - Marlton, NJ

I live in New Jersey and went to THE MEDICAL SPA...

I live in New Jersey and went to THE MEDICAL SPA at Rizzieri's Salon & Spa in Marlton, NJ. I had researched Botox for 2 years before deciding to give it a shot. I also researched area doctors, their length of experience and the cost. I settled on Dr. Donna Wilcox at THE MEDICAL SPA.

She was very thorough, explained everything and really took her time with me. I had a lot of questions and she was actually very happy that I did and she answered them all, both pros and cons, what botox could and couldn't do and what reasonable results to expect. I didn't feel pressured to get the injections or any other procedure that she offered. It was a very relaxing experience.

I did get the injections and I have no complaints so far. I am 4 hours out and looking forward to documenting the results. There was NO pain at all when she injected me. She used four separate needles which were very fine. If anyone uses injectables, like I do being a diabetic, if you use fine needles and tryiing to use them more than twice, they hurt because they dull so easily. Dr. Wilcox understood that and uses each needle only twice so that it doesn't hurt. I will keep everyone posted as time goes on but so far, so good.

THE MEDICAL SPA