Dr. Poulos is Phenomenal !! - Marlborough, MA

I had surgery on the same scar four times - one as...

I had surgery on the same scar four times - one as a child and 3 C-Sections. What remained could be called a "pouch". Other than this horrible addition to my abdomen, I was in good shape. I was a good weight and exercised regularly. Pants never fit quite right - a size 4 on the waist, but needing a 6 to make room for "the pouch". I felt terrible in bathing suits or naked. After workouts, trainers and diets all failed me, I decided to look into a tummy tuck. I discussed the mini, as I was a great candidate for it, but went with the full, so that I be sure it felt / looked complete. Surgery went as planned. The recovery went as planned. Pain meds worked well. I didn't use them after 4 or 5 days. One week of tight wrapping (like spanks, but thicker) 24 hours a day, second week of only night wrapping and then easing off as I felt comfortable. After two weeks, I was able to return to work, and although I couldn't have exercised or done heavy lifting, I felt really great! Tired at night. The scar is looking good - at 8 weeks, I'll start to apply Pro-Sil. This was so worth it!!!
Northborough Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Poulos truly is fantastic!! She was warm and an attentive listener when I first met her. She took the time to understand what I wanted and clearly explain pros and cons, benefits and cautions. Even as her last appointment one evening after what must have been a long day, she smiled and gave me her full attention. Her staff is just as great! I had a very small window due to work to be able to do this, and she made sure to accommodate my schedule, even though ordinarily I wouldn't have gotten a date for a few weeks later. The surgery went exactly as planned. Looking at my scar and my outstanding results, I think she is incredibly skilled as well!!! I haven't gone 8 weeks yet, so there is still swelling, but if I remained as I am now, I would be thrilled. I am amazed that there is still swelling. I feel and look fantastic!! This was the best decision I could have made for myself, and Dr. Poulos, her surgical team at the hospital and her staff made it comfortable and possible for me!!

Thank you for sharing your journey with us..I am happy for you and the wonderful results!