Plastic Surgery Artist - Marlboro, NJ

If you are looking for a calm, casual, and...

If you are looking for a calm, casual, and awesomely talented Dr. to perform your breast augmentation look no further! I decided to have Natrelle Silicone-Gel implants placed by Dr. Cuber and he did a marvelous job of making me look naturally boobylicious! At age 24 I was barely an A cup and had a very small waste and large booty; I wanted to even things out. Early April 2011 I came out of surgery and with just 3 days rest I was back to my normal schedule with barely any discomfort. I opted for the periaereolar incision and it is barely even noticable because I listened to the Dr.'s instructions to use Mederma. My breasts settled in roughly 3 months after surgery.

That summer I was bikini clad beach side with my gorgeous new healthy full C/ small D size breasts. They completely complement my frame and feel great. My partner and i can't keep our hands off them! :D
Thanks Dr. Cuber! You did a Superb Job!

So true, Dr. C is awesome but the girls at the front desk need to be more professional and courteous to the patients waiting as well as the one calling. They hate to answer to phone and when they do its with an attitude.

Glad to hear you were pleased with your doctor and your results. Do you know roughly how many cc's you got? We would love to see a photo if you're comfortable posting one!

Love it!! Can't wait for that !:)
Edison Plastic Surgeon

The only complaints I have is: _1_ You will wait about 25 minutes to see the Dr. _ 2_ The "girls" at the front desk in the office in Edison could be a little more professional/courteous to incoming patients. But, it may have just been the day I went.