Plastic Surgery Artist - Marlboro, NJ

If you are looking for a calm, casual, and...

If you are looking for a calm, casual, and awesomely talented Dr. to perform your breast augmentation look no further! I decided to have Natrelle Silicone-Gel implants placed by Dr. Cuber and he did a marvelous job of making me look naturally boobylicious! At age 24 I was barely an A cup and had a very small waste and large booty; I wanted to even things out. Early April 2011 I came out of surgery and with just 3 days rest I was back to my normal schedule with barely any discomfort. I opted for the periaereolar incision and it is barely even noticable because I listened to the Dr.'s instructions to use Mederma. My breasts settled in roughly 3 months after surgery.

That summer I was bikini clad beach side with my gorgeous new healthy full C/ small D size breasts. They completely complement my frame and feel great. My partner and i can't keep our hands off them! :D
Thanks Dr. Cuber! You did a Superb Job!

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

The only complaints I have is: _1_ You will wait about 25 minutes to see the Dr. _ 2_ The "girls" at the front desk in the office in Edison could be a little more professional/courteous to incoming patients. But, it may have just been the day I went.