Elbow Lipoma - Markham, ON

I had a intramuscular lipoma ,,about the size of a...

I had a intramuscular lipoma ,,about the size of a plum removed from my inside elow area. my first visit was to an orthopaedic surgeon that looked at it and said it was a lipoma and doesnt need to be removed..if I wanted it removed it would be considered cosmetic. He ordered an ultrasound and then changed it to a MRI...thank goodness as my "cosmetic" lipoma was growing into my forearn muscle and would eventually cause nerve damage to my hand...I had my plastic surgeon remove it and am so happy with the results! The scar is about 3 inches long and healing beautiful! ..only issues are hand weakness and aching p-ain in the forearm but is slowly getting better. I am doing pysio and hoping to be fully recovered in the next few months!
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

The best! Dr Kao is not only excellent at what he does, he has great "bedside manner"..He is always compassionate, thorough and friendly and never makes you feel your questions are uneccessary...A real professional and highly recommended !

Hi scarlett. Thanks for posting your experience so far. Did your surgeon actually have to cut into the muscle?

Please keep us updated with how the physio goes, and I'll be thinking happy, healing thoughts for you. :)