100% Painless, but Annoying - Marina Del Rey, CA

I got a coupon from my local paper for a new...

I got a coupon from my local paper for a new dentist trying to build the practice. Offering ZOOM for $89.99. I was nervous having read all about the pain. The hygienist was bad, roughly cleaning my teeth, sanding my gums, disorganized, sloppy, illogical. But the dentist, who noted the color of my "Before" and "After" teeth, was personable. They put on some kind of gel that becomes something like fiberglass. Weird. And you sit under a lamp and wear protective sunglasses for 30 minutes, with your mouth held open. It's not comfortable, really, and I felt like I looked like a horse. But my teeth went from the middle of the scale all the way to the extreme white end, in one session, in 30 minutes, with zero pain before or after. At all. And no, I don't work for the dentist or whomever makes Zoom or anything else. I was as scared as the next person, but it wasn't painful AT ALL. Promise!
A lot of people seem to do Zoom in 15-minute increments with breaks in between--sometimes because they can't handle the pain.  Have you ever tried any other kind of whitening before this?
Design Dental

The doctor was charming, friendly and informative. He tried to upsell me on lots of other procedures, but you can't blame someone for wanting to grow their business. I'd personally re-train that hygienist, but other than that, it was OK. His front desk person was very nice.