Quality and Professionalism - Marina del Rey, CA

I love being a patient of Marina Plastic Surgery....

I love being a patient of Marina Plastic Surgery. I am a repeat client, after having amazing results with Dr. S, and then Botox and fillers with the PA's.

I had wanted a tummy tuck after having two sons...but worried about the expense and the pain. To my surprise, both were far LESS than I had expected (especially given the credentials of this practice). I did not like having the drain pulled...it was an eebie-geebie feeling, but the nurses all made me feel so comfortable. I was back at work 9 days after my surgery..and even though I was clearly swollen, I already loved my results. I found this place after 4 friends have gone her -- all of whom do not know one another, yet chose this same practice...so I took that as a "sign from above"

The entire staff is exceptional, and I always feel safe and in qualified hands.

I'm writing this now, just before heading out to have a facial there...they have a medical-spa too, so I can even have facials there, and these facials are THE BEST ever..I actually see results from these treatments...not just "feel good" facial!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I love being a patient of this practice. I am a repeat client, after having amazing results with Dr. S, and then Botox and fillers with the PA's. The entire staff is exceptional, and I always feel safe and in qualified hands.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.