Love my New Nose :) - Marina Del Rey, CA

I had been unhappy with the bump on my nose for...

I had been unhappy with the bump on my nose for years, I hated the way it looked in pictures but never had the courage to actually get/have plastic surgery. I finally decided to go in for a consultation and at least get an idea of what a rhinoplasty entailed. Dr.Stevens made me feel so comfortable during my consultation I decided to schedule surgery that same day. At my pre-op he answered all my questions and reassured me that I was in good hands :) .

I don't remember much from my actual surgery day other than arriving to the surgery center and having my pictures taken. When I went back the next day to see Dr.Stevens for my post-op visit I felt a bit out of it and did not love having the cast or the packing in my nose.

Day 4 I was feeling back to normal but was still a bit bruised and swollen. I am currently 3 months post surgery and I am 100% happy and thrilled with my results/new nose :) and it's all thanks to Dr.Stevens.

I never excepted to have such a wonderful experience with something so scary, hands down Dr.Stevens and his entire staff are the ones to thank for it. If asked if I would do it all over again?...the answer is YES!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad rhinoplasty was a success for you! That's so great! We'd love to see before and after photos (even with your eyes blurred out).