Love my New Body!!! Dr. is Truly Amazing! - Marina del Rey, CA

Dr. Spring is incredibly sweet and caring. She...

Dr. Spring is incredibly sweet and caring. She gives you her undivided attention while listening to your and your concerns. I have felt that most Doctor’s hear you but don’t really listen. I was so pleased after my consultation with her… All my questions were answered and I was 100% sure she was the best fit for me.

After my surgery I had very little swelling and bruising which was a huge concern to me. My results are exactly what I wanted!! I will post before and after photos soon!

If you want to look and feel amazing I highly recommend seeing Dr. Spring!! You will know when you meet her. I have never felt more beautiful and confident with my body. Thank you for listening and exceeding my expectations Dr. Spring! :)

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had been considering surgery for almost few years. I was always been thin but very self-conscious of a few trouble areas that wouldnt go away with exercise. I felt uncomfortable thinking about getting lipo..I was afraid I would look to skinny or lumpy... but Dr. Spring made me feel very comfortable about how much we were going to take and she exceded my expectations! She took just the right amount out. Where I still look like me but those stubborn fat areas on my stomach and hips are gone! :) She is very gentle but get the job done! I love my new and improved body!!

Hello, I am wondering how you are feeling now. Did you experience any swelling at all? Did you any massages after the surgery?

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Looking forward to seeing your before/after pics!