Feeling Whole Again - Marina Del Rey, CA

I am a Dancer! ATeacher! A Mommy! One of my...

I am a Dancer! ATeacher! A Mommy! One of my students, 7 years old, was staring at me like she was in a tranze. During class she was acting very odd. I had a shirt that showed a glimpse of my very wrinkled tummy. I asked her was there anything wrong and she answered so innocently "your stomach, your stomach is older than my Mommy's" my jaw must have hit the floor. Another incident was when changing my clothes after a dance class a woman stopped in her tracks and said "Your upper body doesn't match your lower body". How dare she!!! But it was true. After. Having my children it left me with the worst stretch marks I had ever seen on anyone. It took a while to save but after researching and feeling out different doctors I chose Dr Spring. She is a Woman, an Artist, and a Profectiomist like Myself. We were a great fit. So here we Go Dr Spring!!!
The spirit in the office was pleasant and welcoming. Very warm beautiful smiles. Dr Spring answered All my many questions and concerns, Scheduled the proceeedure and Did It! Loved it! LOVE IT! THANK YOU DR SPRING! EVERYONE IN OFFICE, OPERATING ROOM AND EVERYONE AT SERENITY FOR GIVING ME A NEW BODY A NEW LIFE !!!!!! I AM OVERWHELMINGLY HAPPY!!!!! THANK YOU!!

Finally walking straight

Yes I am walking straight. Thank God!! Started walking yesterday for 30 minuntes. Felt good at first but slowed all the way down h the end and slept for 3 hours after. Had to work for 8 hours but kept stopping to rest. I wonder am I doing too much. I am such an active person that I expend all my energy when I have it. Especially now lol. I am resting today ( I will try). This morning I was very sore but stayed in bed longer. Feel hood otherwise. I will add photo today. Check back by end of day Have Great Day!!

Two week post op

I am healing good tape is still on. They will be removed two week. I found out I was not wrapping myself tight enough. I was just trying to release the stress and tightness Lol. It will help swelling go down faster. Feeling is coming back slowly but that's to be expected. Ok until next time.

Three wee post op

Hey there. I went back to work and it's been very hard because I am on my feet long hours. I try sitting as much as possible but I find lying on my back give me more relief from pressure on stomachs. Swelling is going down and It makes me more excited because it's so beautiful. I tried taking pictures and posting it but to no avail. I Will keep trying. (this phone is not allowing me to take pic, my computer is down. Sorry soon). Until next week. Have Great Weekend!

Four week post op

Hi there. Well more energy Praise God!! Still tight in abdomin but Lela's pain. Yea! !! I am loosing weight because I can't eat as.mich because stomach is so tight and it gets uncomfortable when I over eat and it get even more tighter. I have no problem because I do not want to get bigger while I am healing. At ALL!!! I can't wait till swelling goes Down. But patience is a MUST. But I am HAP HAP HAPPY!! On. They took tape off and working on scare therapy. Scare looks good I'm so happy. I was praying that I wouldn't kiloid I didn't. yea.!!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

GOD BLESS ME WITH DR SPRING.