Mommy Makeover (Tummy Tuck and Lipo) - Marina Del Rey, CA

If you get this done (when exercise and diet won't...

If you get this done (when exercise and diet won't hack it), get it done right. I got it done right with Dr. Spring. After completing LA marathon and eating right, still had people asking me if I was pregnant (no - "thanks" for asking). UCLA dx'ed me with diastasis (separation in ab muscles)/insurance won't cover (don't get me started)/quoted me $5,500 just to repair (would not deal with excess skin after procedure). I started researching plastic surgeons.

Scared of procedure? I'm a working mom of a 6 & 5 yr old. We sacrificed our body and lives for the next 50+ yrs in pregnancy, childbirth, and in raising kids. This isn't scary compared to that. Glad I did it and did it right. Beats being on Spanx catalogue mailing list (been there, done that).

A year and a half later - still loving it

Pictures!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Spring has the experience (# of procedures done/excellent "craftmanship") 2. No pressure/honest opinions re outcomes, procedure & recovery 3. Knowledgeable/accessible doctor & staff and thorough pre/post-op appts & care instructions 4. Financing/pricing options.