Mommy Makeover (Tummy Tuck and Lipo) - Marina Del Rey, CA

If you get this done (when exercise and diet won't...

If you get this done (when exercise and diet won't hack it), get it done right. I got it done right with Dr. Spring. After completing LA marathon and eating right, still had people asking me if I was pregnant (no - "thanks" for asking). UCLA dx'ed me with diastasis (separation in ab muscles)/insurance won't cover (don't get me started)/quoted me $5,500 just to repair (would not deal with excess skin after procedure). I started researching plastic surgeons.

Scared of procedure? I'm a working mom of a 6 & 5 yr old. We sacrificed our body and lives for the next 50+ yrs in pregnancy, childbirth, and in raising kids. This isn't scary compared to that. Glad I did it and did it right. Beats being on Spanx catalogue mailing list (been there, done that).

would love to see pics - helps those of us who haven't gone yet. Thanks for the encouragement!
Will post pics once I have the full gamut of pics: pre, week after procedure, two weeks after, etc etc. Right now I have the tapes still on (got the procedure done a week and a half ago) and haven't started scar therapy so I am still in the "getting there" phase. Also have been a bad girl and have been moving too much so am a bit puffy. But have already gotten comments on the figure! Good ones, not dufus ones. One thing to think about re the procedure is this recovery phase but it didn't dissuade me. Pain? I am abnormal (so said RN and doc) but was off pain meds four days after the procedure (have had two C sections and a fibroid removal survery before that so this was whatevs). Rest? Yeah, I am not so good with that but the hubby is kinda treating me like Cleopatra so that's nice. ;) Am more tired than usual and a bit fuzzy headed but just don't drive heavy machinery, leave those zillion "mebbe" projects for later, and the house and kids are a bit messier/schedules are a bit off/kids eat a lil more candy. But hey, this is temporary right? Stay posted but hey, 1. If you got support (someone to wo-man the gap while you're laid up for a bit) 2. You can afford the procedure and time off (you'll need at least a week and a day off work), do it.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Spring has the experience (# of procedures done/excellent "craftmanship") 2. No pressure/honest opinions re outcomes, procedure & recovery 3. Knowledgeable/accessible doctor & staff and thorough pre/post-op appts & care instructions 4. Financing/pricing options.