Investment in Myself - Marina Del Rey, CA

From the moment I decided to take this step and I...

From the moment I decided to take this step and I met with Dr. Spring, I knew that I had found the right team. Dr. Spring evaluated the architecture of my face and she explained what could/should be done, and how to accomplish it. Everyone wants different things from cosmetic surgery. For me, I never wanted to look like anyone other than myself…just to improve what I had. Dr. Spring gave me great confidence in her knowledge and abilities when we met during consultation. No one ever tried to “up sell” me any procedure or talk me in to something I didn’t want.

My experience was wonderful. The process was organized, and everything was clearly communicated by both Tami (Dr. Spring’s nurse) and by Katie Jo (in the business office). All my questions were promptly answered, the pre-op & post-op steps and expectations were thoroughly explained which allowed me to realistically prepare for the recovery time.

I have never been treated so well by any doctor…ever. This high level of caring starts at the reception desk, I never have the feeling that I am a file folder…they actually acknowledge me, and they know my name. On the day of the procedure, the surgery staff was thoughtful and very careful with me. After surgery, the care at Serenity in Santa Monica was fabulous. Each person involved in my care and treatment has been absolutely outstanding.

I think I have healed quickly…and went back to work in 3 weeks. It has been about two months now and I think I look pretty great. Dr. Spring is a skillful surgeon, technically as well as being sensitive to the aesthetics of improving someone’s (MY) face. I am very happy with the results, which I think look totally natural. This was a big step for me, and one I am very glad I took…it has been a positive experience and a rewarding investment in myself.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon