Great Experience. Fast Results - Marina Del Rey, CA

I recently had a procedure done at Marina Plastic...

I recently had a procedure done at Marina Plastic Surgery center. I specifically had Liposuction performed on my abdomen and flanks. I am two weeks post recovery and I am very pleased with the results thus far. The doctor who performed the procedure was Dr. Macias and I would highly recommend him for anyone looking to get this handled in a quick, efficient and correct fashion. He is very down to earth and provided a great user experience. His staff was great from booking with the girl named Katie Joseph, to the nurses Tami and Patty and Cory. The staff made me feel like I was there only patient and the Dr. Macias called to check on my recovery. Very impressed.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Liposuction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Liposuction community.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Luic Macias was fantastic. Spent a ton of time with me consulting / advising. When it came to the procedure, I was put at ease by the amount of care his staff invested with me. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to have a procedure sone.