Finally Found 'THE ONE' at Marina Plastic Surgery... Tummy Tuck & Lipo - Marina Del Rey, CA

I am a 32 yr old woman who had recently lost 80...

I am a 32 yr old woman who had recently lost 80 lbs and no amount of exercise would get rid of my ugly flabby skin. I wanted to get a tummy tuck with Liposuction of the flanks and Mons (Pubis Liposuction) and even bra fat.
I started my journey the beginning of February, went to a number of surgeons (8 or 9) to get a feel of who would be good fit for me and my personality (I ask a lot of questions). At one point, I had picked a surgeon and even set a date! Only to be jerked around on pricing and which other measures that would need be done besides my intended procedure and to boot they’re customer service was horrendous. No one knew what was going on it seemed. I just didn’t feel comfortable continuing my journey with this so called plastic surgery office. So I decided to give Marina Plastic surgery a try, and Dr. Michelle Spring, which might I add has great reviews. I was absolutely blown away with how attentive and prompt and on top of things the WHOLE office was, totally a breath of fresh air from where I was coming from. Dr. Spring was amazing, she answered all my questions and then some, even her nurse Tami was just as incredible. Any question I had before and even after my surgery was answered, whether it was over the phone or via email. Needless to say I am thrilled with my results (even how clean the cut is) and how I’m healing with all my lipo areas, and it’s only been 5 ½ weeks!! I can just imagine what everything will look like in a year! I’m so thankful I made the right decision and went with Marina Plastic Surgery and found Dr. Spring. SHE’S AMAZBALLS!!!! I will be back in the fall for a breast augmentation and lift!!!

Just Adding pictures

Just some before and after pictures

finished product