So Far So Good... - Marina Del Rey, CA

I have been battling cellulite since my first...

I have been battling cellulite since my first dimple showed up at about 16 years old. I was informed that the optimal results with Cellulaze will really start to show at about 6 months out, so I am only at about 4 months out from the procedure but I can already see some changes. First of all, right after the surgery, I was extremely swollen and very bruised but with a weird numbness at the surface of my skin. The pain was tolerable but definitely uncomfortable at times, especially while sitting. Once the swelling started to subside, my legs got down to their normal size and then kept getting smaller. The skin seems much tighter around my legs, especially on the sides. I have also experienced quite a bit of itchiness. Not topical itchiness but under the skin and above the muscle. Dr. Spring says this is normal and it is just the tissues healing and readjusting in there. The loss of fat is also a side effect of the Cellulaze procedure but I wasn't expecting such a difference. My legs overall look more toned, but as for the actual cellulite- I'm still waiting. I think that some of the dimples definitely look less deep but I am looking forward to seeing the difference in 2 more months. I also have been very consistent with regular exercise (3-5x week) and eat pretty healthy about 70- 80% of the time. I was told that the more you try and use this procedure as a boost along with dieting and exercise that the results will be better along with deep tissue massaging. I myself was so tender ( and honestly still am in some spots) that the massaging is difficult to say the least at first. But I have had about 4 massages in which I had them focus on massaging just the affected area in an upwards direction on my legs, and just recently purchased a Belle Body Buffer. It also claims to help fight cellulite by causing lymphatic drainage. It's is the strongest massager I have ever experienced by far and is still pretty painful to try and massage the backs of my legs where I had the Cellulaze done, but I am working my way through it to try and maximize my results. So overall, I feel like there has been quite and improvement on the tone and tightness of my legs, and I am confident that I will see more improvement within the next 2 months and beyond. I will update my review as I see more changes! I hope this helps, good luck!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Spring was so down to earth, she removed the normal anxiety that one has going into a cosmetic surgeons' office just by being herself. She was easy to talk to, not pretentious in the least but still has an air of confidence about herself that put me at ease. I ended up doing 4 procedures with her at the same time and I am happy with all 4 outcomes so far. That speaks volumes to me, as I am no stranger to cosmetic surgeries and procedures. Not only was she awesome, but her staff is top notch as well! Especially the nurse that worked with her and I, she was extremely down-to-earth while staying perfectly professional and sweet. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Spring, her nurses, the finance/appointment person, and the front desk women...they were all the best!

That's great that you are seeing results and are working hard to get the most out of it all.  The massaging sounds painful after undergoing the treatment!  Definitely keep us posted on your progress, thanks for sharing.