Don't Do It! This Treatment is a Hype Right Now! - Marina Del Rey, CA

Procedure is OK, not to crazy, recovery was fast.....

Procedure is OK, not to crazy, recovery was fast...Results still waiting for them!!!!
They keep on saying you have to wait, you have to wait...it's been 4 months and no sign of improvement whatsoever! I just saw the pictures today and nothing shows to be any better. I'll ask for photos from the doctors office and I'll post them.

Thanks for sharing. Are you seeing improvement yet? Do you have before and after photos? Can we know who your doctor is please?

Who did you have - Dr. Michelle Spring???  I had a consult with her when I first started looking into procedure.
I will share pictures, as soon as the doctors office is sending them to me...been waiting, also for that to happen!

Unfortunately this procedure did not work on me. But I hear that other people have success. The reason why I wanted to update my review, is because the office I did the treatment at, Marina Plastic Surgery, was very kind in offering me other treatments instead. At least like that I won't have the feeling I threw money out the window.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I just was looking for one in my area, where I work.