Breast Reduction...with the Best of the Best. - Marina Del Rey, CA

A year ago I had the blessing of having a breast...

A year ago I had the blessing of having a breast reduction with Dr. Stevens. I say a blessing because I am 24 years old and never thought that at this age I would have been able to do this surgery due to my age as well as financial reasons, but with the help of the staff at Marina Plastic Surgery (particularly J and C) they made it happen for me.

I have always had a large chest at the age of 17 I was a DD and after my first child at 22 I ended up with an F cup, which was uncomfortable and painful. I couldn’t breast feed my child easily so I had to pump. Shopping for tops, bras and bathing suits was just miserable. I took a toll on my over all image, I would really have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror and feeling good. The pain I had to deal with in my back was very frustrating as well I had headaches, shoulder, and neck pain basically my life revolved around my breast.

Now thanks to Dr. and his amazing staff I lost 25lb I am down to a C cup I have never felt so good. I enjoy shopping now (a little too much if you ask my husband) I look in the mirror and I don’t feel awful I am so happy.

Side note if you have insurance and you are in need of this procedure look in to it because my procedure was paid for by my insurance.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I could not be grateful enough to the wonderful people at Marina Plastic Surgery they make miracles happen. Thank you again.