Love my New Breasts! -Marina Del Rey, CA

I gave Dr. Spring pictures of what I wanted my...

I gave Dr. Spring pictures of what I wanted my breasts to look like- they look BETTER! I am 5'2 and am now wear a 32d bra and my breasts look natural. Very natural. Dr. Spring has done the impossible. Plus the recovery was easy and I was even cooking the next day. I took five days off of work but only needed two. I have friends who have had the exact same procedure (dual plane, inframammary incision, gummy bear implants) and they were miserable for weeks and that is because they did not go to Dr. Spring. It was easier than having the flu. I am a perfectionist and I can tell Dr. Spring is as well.

Your persistent research of 16 doctors really paid off! Congratulations! Just curious, did you tell your place of work why you were taking time off? How did it go when you went back to work? Any comments or had you shared with your coworkers your mission and success?!  :)

Awesome! I had an easy recovery as well! Are u gonna post any pics?
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Lots and lots of research. I recently had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Spring and I can honestly say it was the best decision I have ever made. Dr. Spring is talented, professional and realistic. She has wonderful bedside manner, great insight and you can tell that she loves what she does. Her nurse Tami is also amazing and makes you feel like you have known her for years. Katie Jo who handles the scheduling and finances is great and so is the rest of the staff. She is the only person I trusted performing my breast augmentation and I visited a total of 16 doctors. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Spring and I would recommend her to anyone.