Dr. David Stoker: Breat Augmentation - Marina Del Rey, CA

Having recently undergone a breast augmentation...

Having recently undergone a breast augmentation from Dr. Stoker, I feel strong, elated, confident and grateful. Dr. Stoker and his team are a rare combination of unparalleled skill and professionalism.

Plastic surgery of any kind is a truly personal endeavor that one experiences alone, whether or not her or she has the support of their loved ones and peers. It’s a road taken for different reasons, ultimately illuminated by an end light that casts a certain hue for each individual. At the risk of sounding cliché, I never thought I would consider voluntary plastic surgery. I am a healthy, happy, professional young woman; I’ve always been grateful for my looks and physique. Working as a journalist, with goals of becoming a national foreign correspondent one day, I maintain a reserved aesthetic. But I had one secret that pained me since puberty: My breasts were substantially asymmetrical. It took years to finally accept the option of having this fixed. And thus, I saw the light at the end of this road and decided to embark on this journey without telling anyone.

I interviewed several doctors and did hours of my own research. I met with Dr. Stoker last, deciding he was my choice within our first 10 minutes together. He approached my case with candor, confidence and grace, and answered each and every question with his complete attention.

The entire process was fluid and easy. From my scheduling with Christine and Wendy, to my consultation visits with Teri, to my pre and post op care with Marina, I was given the best of care. It was such a simple and positive experience for a big life decision.

It has now been a full month since my surgery with Dr. Stoker and I feel amazing. My breasts are natural-looking and (I must say) perfect. My hesitation was that I would come out of the surgery not looking like myself; that my breasts would be too large or seem foreign to others and me. That is not the case. These are my breasts, through and through. Dr. Stoker just helped to bring them to their full potential with his incredible talent. For this, I’ll always be grateful.

I recommend Dr. Stoker and his practice to everyone.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

A+

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are happy with your results and feeling confident. You mentioned you did this procedure alone, but I was wondering if you had anyone to help you during your recovery? What type and size implants did you end up getting? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

So happy your pleased with your results!! Would love to see pictures of your progress!! Love your story!
             i enjoyed reading your review! glad your happy with your results!