Do Your Homework - Marina Del Ray, CA

I had this procedure done October 30, 2012...it is...

I had this procedure done October 30, 2012...it is now November 14, 2012 (almost 3 weeks out)....I have been suffering from the redness as well and it is upsetting...I told a friend of mine about the redness and she told me to use Palmer Coco Butter with Vitamin E...Also to use the Aloe Vera Plant which I have not done yet but will be getting this week...

I cannot believe the difference the Palmer Coco Butter has made...I just wished I had started using it the 2nd week out...I have to say that my skin looks great...all the fine lines are gone...there is only a little redness left and a little bit of grid marks but the red is mostly under my eyes...nothing that makeup doesn't cover and I am using my regular makeup..."Perfect Cover B B Cream" over the Coco Butter....It looks a little greasy so I just pat my face with a tissue and it looks perfect...I think in 3 to 6 months it will look great!

Also, I don't know what painkillers they gave me before the laser but they were very, very strong....I was going to take a taxi home but the doctor would not let me and he had the receptionist drive me home. They knocked me out almost.

Unfortunately, I don't think this procedure is for everyone. It is extremely important that you have a doctor who will be honest with you and not just want the money. Dr. Abrishamy told me that I had the perfect skin type for this procedure and that is why I did it.

I will be glad when the redness is completely gone and I think it would have been if I had been using Palmer's Coco Butter and / or Pure Aloe Vera Plant. I am going to call my doctor's office tomorrow to recommend to him to tell ladies to use this after the procedure....I hope this helps!

If you have any questions .... please feel free to email me. I will continue to post to let people know how it is going...

Abrishamy

Hey there, just checking in for an update, it's been awhile and wondered if you had anymore treatments and if you feel this treatment was worth it or not, thanks!

Thank you for sharing your process with us.  I am happy to hear you are loving the results so far.  But please do keep us up to date on how you are doing.