My Mirror Never Looked Better! - Marina del Rey, CA

Dr. Grant Stevens office is one of the most...

Dr. Grant Stevens office is one of the most professional offices I've ever visited. From the first time I stepped through the front door I was greeted with smiling faces and caring personnel. The front office is efficient and friendly. I've been a patient at Dr. Stevens office for seven or more years. It's hard to remember because now I've become part of their family. The first procedure I had was permanent make-up. Lilia is wonderful and I was so pleased with the outcome. Now I wake up in the morning and already have eyeliner, lipstick and beautiful eyebrows. It doesn't get better than that.

I was a small woman with large breasts. (30F). Now I'm a small woman with beautiful breasts. Just like when I was in my twenties. Dr. Stevens did a Breast Reduction and lift. From start to finish it was a wonderful experience , starting with my consultation with Dr. Stevens, planning my surgery with Charlie, the best office manager anyone could have and my nurse Patrice, caring and compassionate. By the way I'm now a 30C and couldn't be happier.

I always said I would never have Botox. Well never say never. I love Botox, Dysport and I love Carla one of Dr. Stevens PA's.. She is an artist. I always look natural which is very important to me and Carla. After having Botox for a couple years Carla convinced me to use filler under my eyes because I was starting to get dark sunken circles which always made me look tired.

I was nervous about the procedure. My husband dropped me off at the office and one hour later I looked 10 years younger. My husband could not believe the difference . And trust me he wasn't thrilled I was doing this because he loves me just the way I am. And now to relaxation. What a great facial I get from Ann. My skin looks great and she even dyes my eyelashes so I don't have to wear mascara. Oh, I almost forgot about Cool Sculpting. I now have a flat stomach and my love handles ( which my husband loved) are hard to find. I want to say thank you to all my family at Dr. Stevens Office for making 64 look like 44.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Love Dr. Stevens and his wonderful staff

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in